Missouri Patrol’s uniform No. 10 on most-stylish list
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The uniforms worn by Missouri Highway Patrol troopers are the 10th most stylish in the nation, according to a new survey.
UniformDating.com did the survey.
“The impressive uniform, in shades of blue and navy, is both classic and sophisticated and the addition of the striking wide-brim hat creates an overall effect of dependable professionalism,” the site said. “This creates the distinguished silhouette that the public have come to associate with their police and is instantly recognizable to any Missouri native.”
It said that with the classic colors and distinctive hat and badges on the uniform, it’s no surprise that it attracts the opposite sex.
California’s uniforms were voted No. 1.
More like this story
- Our Opinion: Commit to avoid dangers, damages of drunk driving
- Jamestown man promoted to colonel
- Ameren Missouri, Missouri State Highway Patrol promote the use of life jackets
- House committee members still dissatisfied with Highway Patrol’s participation in investigation
- Highway Patrol searching for trooper in NW Missouri
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting