Small Business Saturday slated Nov. 30
Monday, October 28, 2013
Small-business owners in Jefferson City are joining forces in hopes of boosting holiday sales with a “Small Business Saturday” on Nov. 30.
The event is a partnership between Downtown Jefferson City, the Westside, Eastside and Southside business associations, the Jefferson City Chamber of Commerce and the Retailers Association.
To participate, you must be a locally owned business with 25 or fewer employees. Some of the benefits include trolley service with circulating routes to various pickup points all day and a registration site for grand prize drawing shopping sprees of $500, $250, and $100 gift certificates redeemable for credit at participating small businesses. The shopping sprees must be used before Dec. 25.
For more information, contact Janet Ousley at 573-301-8304.
More like this story
- Downtown JC businesses kick off events Saturday
- AmEx promotes ‘Small Business Saturday’
- County businesses urge shoppers to buy local
- Around the Lake: Camdenton Chamber supports Small Business Saturday, launches new strategy initiatives and more approaching 2014
- Small businesses offering ‘Black Friday’ alternative
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting