Westminster volleyball wins
Sunday, October 20, 2013
FULTON — The Westminster Blue Jays cruised to a 25-18, 28-26, 25-15 win against Eureka College on Saturday.
Westminster’s Amanda Kiso (Blair Oaks High School) racked up 12 kills on just 16 attempts for a .750 hitting percentage in the victory. She also led the Blue Jays with two solo blocks and two assisted blocks.
Westminster is now 11-9 overall and 7-4 in the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
More like this story
- Blue Jays score all three goals in seven minutes to get past Eureka in conference play on Saturday
- Lady Blue Jays go unbeaten in SLIAC game at Eureka
- College Volleyball: Westminster goes 1-2
- Lady Blue Jays split final two matches at Washington invite
- Lady Blue Jays go winless at Elmhurst volleyball invite
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting