Calvary to host summer athletic camps
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Calvary Lutheran High School in Jefferson City has announced the dates for its summer athletic camps.
The camps will be held at the following times:
• Baseball, grades 4-8 — From 4-6 p.m. May 21-23 (rain day May 24) at the Calvary baseball field.
• Boys basketball, grades 4-8 — Grades 4-6 will meet from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 12:30-2 p.m., both on May 28-31 at Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Volleyball — Will be held June 3-6 at the Trinity Lutheran gym. Grades 9-12 will meet from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., grades 4-6 from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 1-2:30 p.m.
• Boys basketball, grades 9-12 — From 6-8 p.m. June 3-7 at the Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Softball, grades 2-8 — Grades 2-4 will meet from 9-11:30 a.m. and grades 5-8 will meet from 12:30-3:30 p.m., both on June 7-8, at the Calvary softball field.
• Girls basketball, grades 4-12 — Grades 9-12 will meet from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., grades 4-6 from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 1-2:30 p.m. All sessions will be held June 10-13 at the Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Girls and boys track and field — Grades 4-9 will meet from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., June 17-20, at the Thomas Jefferson Middle School track.
• Boys soccer — Grades 6-8 will meet from 5:30-7:30 p.m., June 24-28. Grades 9-12 will meet from 5:30-7:30 p.m., July 8-12. Both will meet at a location to be announced.
• Softball, grades 9-12 — From 5:30-8:30 p.m. on July 18-19 and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on July 20, both days at the Calvary softball field.
• Baseball, grades 9-12 — From 4-6 p.m. July 29-Aug. 1, with a rain day of Aug. 2, at the Calvary baseball field.
The cost for all camps include instruction in fundamentals with some strategy/competition, a camp T-shirt and refreshments. To help the school order T-shirts in time, please register one week before the start of each camp.
For additional information, including cost, please call Calvary athletic director Mark Buffington at 573-638-0228.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting