Architects offering college scholarship
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
AIA Mid-Missouri, the local chapter of the American Institute of Architects, is awarding its annual Roy J. Pallardy Memorial scholarship for $2,000.
The scholarship, which includes $1,000 from the local chapter and a matching grant from the national organization, is for area college students who have completed their third year of architectural study and are currently enrolled at a nationally accredited college of architecture.
The application deadline is June 30.
For more information or to get an application, contact Larry Brandhorst, AIA, c/o The Architects Alliance, 631 W. Main St., Jefferson City, MO 65101, 573-636-5000. Or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- AIA Mid-Missouri to award annual scholarship
- SCORE taking applications for business management scholarship
- Simon Youth Foundation seeks applicants for $1 million in scholarships
- Missouri State Fair “Youth in Agriculture” Scholarship Application Now Available
- Mo. increases awards for college scholarships
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting