Missing man’s body found in Lake of Ozarks
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
A missing New Florence man was found Monday in the lake near his sailboat at the Ozark Yacht Club (OYC) in Lake Ozark.
Members of the Missouri Water Patrol’s dive team recovered the body of Dennis A. Ducheck, 61, at about 5:15 p.m. Monday.
Lake Ozark Police Chief Mark Maples said foul play is not suspected at this time and the cause of death appears to be drowning.
The man was reported missing by friends on Sunday to the Lake Ozark Police Department. He was last seen by friends at about 11 p.m. Saturday evening, Maples said.
“The Lake Ozark Police Department would like to thank all the fire and state patrols officers who assisted us in this investigation,” he added.
More like this story
- New Florence man suspected of drowning found Monday evening in Lake Ozark
- Teams compete in Charity Regatta at Lake
- 5th Annual Parade of Lights celebrates Memorial Day
- 4th Annual Kids’ Harbor Cup Charity Regatta sets sail Saturday in Lake Ozark
- Second Annual Ozark Cup Sailing Regatta sets sail Saturday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting