BizBeat: Counseling service opens its doors
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Mid-Missouri Counseling Services, LLC, is offering mental health therapeutic services. Ron Wilson, M.S., L.P.C., is the practitioner and has more that 30 years of comprehensive mental health experience.
The primary focus of the service is children and their families. Marriage and couple therapy services are also available.
Located in Jefferson City at 1001 Southwest Blvd., Suite F, the service is available by calling 573-635-8865. Medicaid and self-pay options are accepted.
Mid-Missouri Counseling Services is accepting referrals from community service organizations, schools, mental health private practitioners and churches.
Know of any business happenings around town? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- BizBeat: Wilson’s Yoga Studio readies for business
- New Director to sustain health of Westminster’s Wellness Center
- Two entities combine to provide health services
- BizBeat: MVC Laser & MedSpa offers fresh, full-time services
- Around the Lake: EXPO 2013 – 34th Annual Products and Services show quickly approaching
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting