Osage Public Water District 3 patrons advised to boil water
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Due to a water main break, a Boil Water Advisory has been issued for parts of Osage Public Water District No. 3.
The advisory is in effect for the residents living off of Route CC to, and including, Route RA until Tuesday at 6 p.m. The advisory was announced Sunday afternoon by the Osage County Emergency Operations Center.
For consumer safety, use only bottled or boiled water for drinking, cooking and other consumption.
If you have any questions, contact John Trenshaw at 573-680-6057 or the Osage County Health Department at 573-897-2138, ext 312.
More like this story
- Water boil advisory issued for Jeffries Road area in Osage Beach
- Callaway water district 2 boil advisory continues
- Callaway 2 Water District issues boil advisory
- Portions of Callaway 2 Water District under voluntary boil advisory
- Detour installed while Osage Beach city officials fix water main on Nichols Road
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting