An educational beginning financed by his military career
Monday, January 28, 2013
James Kellerman’s entire employment history has been associated with education, such as serving as a college president or leading state community college associations.
Nonetheless, Kellerman, 78, Jefferson City, asserts that many of these career opportunities might not have been possible without his doctoral degree — an educational goal financed through his military service.
Born in Pennsylvania, Kellerman’s family relocated to Florida following his father’s return from service in World War II.
More like this story
- Columbia College honors Pasley with service award
- Three Lake Area candidates vying for Republican nomination in new 124th State Representative District
- Rome formally installed as LU’s 19th president
- 10 Questions with veteran, author and retired school administrator Larry Fletcher
- WWU to grant first doctorate degrees on Friday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting