Daniela Heppard, January State Employee of the Month
Sunday, January 27, 2013
The urgency, size and scope of assistance programs put in place after Gov. Jay Nixon declared Missouri’s 2012 drought an emergency demanded a separate call center.
Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) management immediately thought of Daniela Heppard.
“Daniela was instrumental in getting the call center established and operational very quickly, which took an exceptional amount of coordination between multiple agencies and the governor’s office,” said Brian Allen, chief of emergency response and field services, who nominated her for the State Employee of the Month.
More like this story
- Our Opinion: State workers honored for quality, productivity
- Our Opinion: Keep informed to reduce risks from heat, drought
- Mark Parkhurst, December State Employee of the Month
- The Effect of the 2011 Federal Fiscal Year Continuing Resolution on Central Missouri Community Action
- DNR laboratory followed emergency action plan during minor chemical release
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting