Jellyweek starts to gel for entrepreneurs
Monday, January 14, 2013
If you’re a business man or woman seeking collaboration with other business types, consider attending this week’s local event tied to Worldwide Jellyweek 2013.
From 8 a.m.-5 p.m. this Wednesday through Friday, a handful of Mid-Missouri entrepreneurs will gather at Start Up Jefferson City’s office above Modern Litho-Print, 411 Madison St.
David Frahm, a software developer from Jefferson City, is organizing the collaboration, and got the local Chamber of Commerce to donate use of the space.
“Jelly” events encourage entrepreneurs to gather in a room to work on their individual projects, while bouncing ideas off each other and helping each other solve problems. The events aren’t just for web-based developers, but they often tend to be.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Frahm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Entrepreneurs asked to pitch business plans
- StartUp Jeff City hosts Motivational Meetup
- Global Entrepreneurship Week 2010 Designed to Create Life-Changing Experiences and Spur Firm Creation around the Globe
- Entrepreneurs birth business incubator
- ‘Pitch It & Win It’ awards $2,000 in seed capital to entrepreneur
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting