St. Louis child strangled by mini-blind cord
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A 2-year-old St. Louis boy is dead after getting caught in the nylon cord of a mini-blind.
The child was identified Tuesday as Mason Gorse.
Police say the accidental strangulation occurred Monday night at a home in south St. Louis. The boy was in his bedroom when he climbed onto a window sill and became entangled in the mini-blind cord. His parents found him hanging several feet off the ground with the cord around his neck.
Mason was pronounced dead at a hospital.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting