Fulton police find woman beaten
Saturday, October 6, 2012
The Fulton Police Department is looking for information on the assault of a Fulton woman Saturday morning.
At around 10:28 a.m. Oct. 6, FPD received a call from a citizen that a male subject was lying in a ditch on County Road 210 just west of Highway 54 on the north city limits of Fulton. The caller stated the person was bleeding.
Upon arrival, officers from FPD and the Callaway County Sheriff’s Office discovered a white female, approximately 50, lying face down in the ditch on the north side of the road. She had serious injuries indicating she was assaulted. She was later identified as Sara L. Spencer, 52, of Fulton.
EMS determined she needed to be transported directly to University Hospital in Columbia for her injuries. Spencer’s vehicle, a metallic blue 2012 Honda CRV with Missouri license plate number SC7-J0P, is missing.
Anyone who has any information is encouraged to call the Fulton Police Department at 573-592-3100 or Callaway County Crime Stoppers at 592-2474.
More like this story
- Trial set in Fulton robbery-beating case
- Carter trial to begin Dec. 10
- Fulton woman arrested, charged with burglary, robbery and domestic assault
- Fulton woman jailed after assault, robbery
- Jury trial for Fulton woman charged with abducting, beating, robbing woman leaving Walmart in 2012 begins today
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting