Fire destroys rural California church
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
An early morning fire Tuesday destroyed a rural church south of California.
Area fire departments responded to the fire about 3 a.m. at the Flag Spring Baptist Church, which is located about three miles south of California.
Twenty-five firefighters from Tipton, Fortuna and California Rural fire departments arrived on the scene to find the church engulfed in flames. The state fire marshal is investigating.
More like this story
- Flag Spring Church destroyed by early morning fire
- Ken Chapman Finds Great Church to Serve in Flag Spring Baptist Church
- Fire Destroys Clennin Meats Saturday, Nov. 20, Owner plans to be back in business next year
- Area Firefighters Converge on Latham to Help with Fire at School
- Jamestown Christmas Parade Held