Free admission offered to military at Fulton’s National Churchill Museum
Monday, May 28, 2012
Starting today, the National Churchill Museum in Fulton is offering free admission to all active duty military personnel and their families.
The free admission to veterans and their families at the museum will continue through Labor Day on Sept. 3. The museum is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Eligible active duty military includes members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and active duty National Guard and Reserves.
The free admission is in cooperation with more than 1,500 Blue Star Museums around the nation offering free admission to active duty military personnel this summer.
A full list of the 1,500 museums nationwide participating in the Blue Star program can be found at www.arts.gov/bluestarmuseums.
More like this story
- Free admission offered to military at Fulton’s National Churchill Museum
- National Churchill Museum offers free admission to postal workers, active military personnel, veterans on Labor Day
- 1,600 museums offer military families free tickets
- Free National Churchill Museum tours offered
- Victorian Christmas to benefit Churchill Museum
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting