Special Learning Center celebrates graduation
Friday, May 18, 2012
For the 26 children who graduated from the Special Learning Center in Jefferson City on Thursday, it was more than a rite of passage — it was the celebration of accomplished goals and hard work.
Debbie Hamler, executive director of the center, said the students have a variety of diagnoses that include hearing impairment, general developmental delays, Down Syndrome, autism and physical delays.
More like this story
- Setting Children Up For Success: Laying foundation for a child's development
- Setting Children Up For Success: Making strides with a little help from his friends
- Parochial students celebrating Catholic Schools Week
- Comedian visits Special Learning Center youngsters
- Special day at Special Learning Center
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting