JC man charged with stealing, DWI, resisting arrest
Saturday, March 31, 2012
A Jefferson City man has been charged with stealing a car and other felonies after he allegedly threatened to harm a woman Thursday.
David Martin, 25, is charged with felony stealing, driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and driving while revoked.
Cole County sheriff’s deputies said a female contacted authorities about Martin, saying she was afraid for her life because she alleged Martin had called her and said he wanted to harm her.
While deputies were speaking to the woman, Martin drove by in a vehicle that turned out to have been stolen. Deputies made contact with Martin and told him twice to shut the vehicle off. He would not comply.
More like this story
- CCSO arrest one, seek other after traffic stop reveals drugs
- Laurie man charged in Camden County high-speed pursuit
- Fulton Police arrest man wanted in connection with Columbia shooting
- Callaway Sheriff’s deputies arrest Jefferson City man on drug, stealing charges
- Portland man arrested on slew of traffic charges, threatening an officer
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting