Some low water crossings in Cole Co. still closed
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Some low water crossings in Cole County have reopened along the Moreau River after heavy rains hit the area this week.
• Scrivner Road
• 7600 block of Campbell Road
Those crossings still closed include:
• 3100 block of Zion Road
• 5500 block of Loesch Road
• 5900 block of Bainer Road
• 8600 block of Payne Road
• 1300 block of Murphy Ford Road
• 8200 block of Meadows Ford Road
• 1500 block of Waterford Road
• 5500 block of Buffalo Road
The Moreau is scheduled to crest around 25.6 feet sometime Thursday and should go down fairly quickly.
While the river is still rising on the lower end, the upper reaches are going down.
Some area roads maintained by MoDOT are also closed due to high water. To find out which roads are affected go to modot.org/central
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting