British historian to offer lecture on Churchill
Saturday, March 3, 2012
FULTON, Mo. — Central Missourians interested in the history of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill will have an opportunity Sunday to hear a free lecture on Churchill and his role as an artist by Sir David Cannadine, a British historian and writer.
The lecture will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury, on the campus of Westminster College at the northwest corner of Westminster Avenue and Seventh Street.
Cannadine is a Dodge Professor of History at Princeton University of London.
More like this story
- British historian, writer to offer lecture on Churchill in Fulton
- Churchill Award to Westminster alumnus, former US Ambassador
- Admirers reflect on Churchill’s life during 50th anniversary of his death
- Churchill Weekend brings Cambridge professor, expert on Churchill’s writings
- Kemper Lecture to return to Westminster with new format, Churchill’s great-grandchildren
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting