MoDOT seeking comments on lake road plan
About 600 residents object to proposed closing of crossovers
Sunday, June 24, 2012
OSAGE BEACH, Mo. — Monday is the last day for residents, business owners and others to comment on MoDOT’s new plan to reconfigure three lake intersections, including Key Largo/Osage Beach Parkway at 54 Expressway.
According to the proposed MoDOT plan, the Key Largo/Osage Beach Parkway, Runabout Drive and Spring Valley Road intersections would all have right-hand turn access onto and off of 54 Expressway, but no crossover access that would allow drivers to turn left onto or off of 54 Expressway to access side roads.
About 600 lake area residents have signed a petition that outlines why they oppose the new proposal.
More like this story
- New Key Largo plan unveiled
- Changes eyed after another accident at Key Largo/Osage Beach Parkway and 54 Expressway intersection
- U.S. 54 safety briefing set for Thursday
- MoDOT returns to discuss options for Key Largo at BOA meeting
- MoDOT announces changes at Lake of the Ozarks intersection on the 54 Expressway
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting