Russellville man charged after chase
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
A Russellville man is facing multiple charges after a weekend chase with authorities.
Jeromy Holweg, 33, is charged with resisting arrest, leaving the scene of an accident, driving while revoked, careless and imprudent driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to maintain financial responsibility of a vehicle and failure to register a vehicle.
A Cole County Sheriff’s Department probable cause statement shows a deputy saw Holweg speeding in the 2300 block of Route C just after 1 a.m. Saturday.
The deputy then got behind Holweg and activated his lights and siren to stop him, but Holweg accelerated and continued south on Route C, reaching speeds between 90 and 103 mph.
More like this story
- Russellville man sentenced to 3-year term
- Fulton man arrested after high-speed chases in Jefferson City, Cole County
- One in custody after high speed chase with Cole Co. authorities
- Columbia man sentenced on charges stemming from chase
- Local man charged with assault on a law officer after a high-speed pursuit through Camden County
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting