Riley brothers honored for forestry management
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Three brothers who own and manage a tree farm in Callaway County have been honored by the Missouri Tree Farm Committee for 25 years of exemplary forest management.
The award was presented to Carey, Mike and Kevin Riley. They also own the General Motors auto and truck dealership in Jefferson City — Riley Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac — that serves much of Central Missouri.
More like this story
- Three Callaway County brothers honored for forestry management
- Drought, age force local Christmas tree farm to close
- Jefferson City resident among 5 honored as ‘Pioneers in Education’
- Four county schools receive state awards
- Portland tree farmers receive statewide recognition for conservation efforts
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting