Four Tigers get nods from SEC coaches
Friday, July 13, 2012
Missouri placed four players on the all-SEC team released Thursday by the conference coaches Thursday.
All four Tigers were named to the third team.
On offense, receiver T.J. Moe and lineman Elvis Fisher picked up honors.
Moe led the Tigers last season with 54 catches for 649 yards. He also had four touchdowns. Fisher missed last season after tearing his ACL before the season started.
More like this story
- Gaines lone Tiger to receive attention in preseason all-SEC voting
- Missouri pegged to finish fourth in SEC East
- Missouri’s Sam voted top defensive player in conference this season
- Missouri players adjusting to their role in the SEC
- Michael Sam named SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year by league coaches
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting