SoCal applies for grant to add after school program
Thursday, July 12, 2012
MOKANE, Mo. - If all goes well with a grant proposal, South Callaway R-II School District could have a new after-school program as early as the second quarter of the coming school year.
Superintendent Mary Lynn Battles told the Board of Education at its Wednesday meeting she had sent a 99-page grant request to the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education requesting funds to support and initiate the program, which would add a series of educational courses and programming available to students before and after regular school hours.
More like this story
- South Callaway applies for grant to add after school program
- The South Callaway R-II School District welcomes new employees for its 2014-15 school year
- SoCal schools to implement iPad test run
- South Callaway school board approves new facility rental agreement
- South Callaway School Board discusses instructional coaches, athletic facility rental agreement
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting