$3.4 million in improvements approved for 3 Mid-Missouri roads
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Missouri’s Transportation department will spend more than $3.4 million to repair and improve three Mid-Missouri roads this summer and fall.
The contracts were among those the state Highways and Transportation Commission approved Wednesday during its meeting in Washington, Mo.
• Phillips Grading and Construction Inc., Boonville, will be paid $1 million to realign and resurface a half-mile section of Missouri 133, starting about a half-mile south of its intersection with Route B at Meta.
The work, to begin in early September, will be done at the same time Missouri 133 is being resurfaced from Route B to Missouri 52, as a separate project.
More like this story
- Missouri 133 ribbon-cutting slated
- Realignment project scheduled on 133 in Osage Co.
- Highways and Transportation Commission awards mid-Missouri resurfacing projects
- Highways and Transportation Commission awards mid-Missouri construction projects
- MoDOT’s new ‘Tough Choices Ahead’ plan won’t help most of system
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting