Custard, burger shop to open on boulevard
Thursday, January 26, 2012
The former location of Spectator’s Sports Bar & Billards on Missouri Boulevard is being developed into a strip mall with room for three or four businesses, one of which will be a Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers restaurant.
The restaurant plans to open around May 15, said Eric Cole, president for M&M Custard LLC, which is the franchisee for Freddy’s in central Missouri.
More like this story
- Spectators plans move to High Street location
- Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals to celebrate 26 years May 2-4
- Around the Lake: Lake Area Chamber gears up for the 26th Annual Magic Dragon Street Meet
- Jefferson City restaurant inspections for June 2015
- New casino, restaurants brighten downtown Vegas (VIDEO)
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting