Contract awarded on Hurricane Deck bridge
Thursday, January 5, 2012
A project to replace the Hurricane Deck bridge on Missouri 5 in Camden County is moving forward.
During its monthly meeting Wednesday, the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded a construction contract to replace the aging bridge, which is located just south of Sunrise Beach.
More like this story
- Contract awarded for Hurricane Deck Bridge construction
- Highway panel awards contracts for Mid-Missouri construction
- New Hurricane Deck Bridge celebration Saturday honors its completion
- MoDOT to hold public hearing for new Hurricane Deck Bridge
- Highway 5 traffic will not be interrupted for Hurricane Deck Bridge project
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting