Fire destroys home of Callaway veterinarian
Monday, February 20, 2012
Fulton veterinarian Kitty Barnett and her son Travis were at home last week when a fire that destroyed her rural residence started.
Fortunately, no injuries were reported.
“I heard a loud pop,” Barnett said, “I think the fire may have been caused by an electrical malfunction. The fire started in the living room near an electrical power strip.”
“It moved so fast,” Barnett said. “We tried to put it out with a fire extinguisher but the fire spread so rapidly.”
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting