St. Louis woman dies from carbon monoxide
Saturday, February 11, 2012
ST. LOUIS (AP) — St. Louis police said a woman has died and a man was hospitalized in condition because of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that (http://bit.ly/zL1Jfb) six children who lived in an apartment in the same building were also sickened. They went to a hospital but were expected to be released Saturday night.
Police said a generator had recently been hooked up to the building.
The victims' identities were not released.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting