2012’s top local stories
Sunday, December 30, 2012
These are our newsroom’s picks for the Top 10 local stories of the year. See our newspaper or e-Edition for Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, for complete summaries of each.
Do you agree or disagree? Are there stories not on the list that you think should be? Let us know by commenting below, or on our Facebook page.
- High school plans
- Transformation sales tax failure
- St. Mary’s new hospital ground-breaking
- Alyssa Bustamante sentenced for the death of Elizabeth Olten
- Capital Mall sale
- Failed Fire Department sales tax
- Summer drought
- Surtax agreement, settling Cole County tax distribution error
- Regional airport initiative
- One suspect sentenced, two others charged in April shooting death of Keith Mosely
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting