Local woman demonstrates how much people care
Vicki Bullock loves to be around people
Monday, December 24, 2012
Vicki Bullock is a woman of many trades. When she isn’t taking in stray animals, tending to her award-winning tea roses, cooking, or participating in cowboy re-enactments, she can more than likely be found helping people.
“I love to be around people,” Bullock said. “I like people to know that other people care.”
Bullock is the music director at Calvary Baptist Church. She is also the executive director of the Redeem Project, which is housed in the basement of the church.
The project is a faith-based nonprofit that offers information for community resources and collaborates with local churches, agencies, organizations and businesses to serve project participants.
More like this story
- Open house with a higher purpose
- Redeem Project program matches donors with families in need
- Camden Co. Historical Society gets grant for Civil War Re-enactment
- Camden County Historical Society looks for volunteers, donations in preparation for largest Civil War re-enactment to take place at Lake of the Ozarks
- Families still need to be 'adopted' for Christmas
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting