SoCal adds 5th-, 6th-grade basketball
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Tony Brandt, activities director and basketball head, successfully rallied the South Callaway School Board at their meeting Wednesday to approve a district-sponsored 5th and 6th grade boys and girls basketball program to begin the upcoming spring.
Brandt said that such a program to function as a feeder program for 7th and 8th grades and high school basketball would drastically improve the skill level of incoming students.
More like this story
- South Callaway adds 5th, 6th grade basketball, reviews changes to accreditation standards
- South Callaway to allow students to play in two sports at same time
- South Callaway boosts professional development
- South Callaway schools work to improve professional development
- SoCal board approves one-year of freshman sports
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting