Rachel Hahn: Keeping watch for disease outbreaks
Sunday, August 19, 2012
A lot of what Rachael Hahn does is plan for future events, that most people hope will never really happen.
Hahn is the Cole County Health Department’s epidemiology specialist/public health emergency planner.
As an epidemiology specialist, her job is to note trends in disease, investigate outbreaks to help prevent future outbreaks.
More like this story
- Getting the flu vaccine doesn’t necessarily mean a painful shot
- Our Opinion: Everyone has a role in advancing public health
- Callaway County Public Library programs for babies, toddlers develop early literacy skills
- Disneyland measles outbreak isn’t largest in recent memory
- Flu vaccine in high demand
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting