Administrators say scores highlight school successes, needed improvements
Districts comment on MAP scores
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Results of the Missouri Assessment Program, better known as MAP, tests can be confusing for students, their parents (and reporters) — and even some educators — and they can’t be explained or understood the way a simple “A,” “B,” “C,” “D” or “F” was explained and understood for years.
Still — even though most said improvements still are needed — Mid-Missouri school officials generally are pleased with the results of their MAP scores, released last Tuesday by the state’s Elementary and Secondary Education department (DESE) for the tests that were given last spring.
Read the rest of this article in our newspaper or e-Edition for Sunday, Aug. 19, 2012.
2012 DESE reports
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education offers a comprehensive data system that profiles school districts' demographics, resources, summary reports and performance data. Through this portal, Missourians can check a variety of school district data, including graduation rates, MAP scores, ACT results, etc.
- Jefferson City School District
- Cole County R-1 School District/Russellville
- Blair Oaks R-2 School District
- Cole County R-5 School District/Eugene
- Fulton School District
- South Callaway R-2 School District
- New Bloomfield R-3 School District
- Moniteau County R-1 School District/California
- Tipton R-6 School District
- Jamestown C-1 School District
- Morgan County R-1 School District/Stover
- Morgan County R-2 School District/Versailles
- Eldon R-1 School District
- School of the Osage
- Miller County R-3 School District/Tuscumbia
- St. Elizabeth R-4 School District
- Iberia R-5 School District
- Osage County R-1 School District/Chamois
- Osage County R-2 School District/Linn
- Osage County R-3 School District/Fatima-Westphalia
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting