New NRC inspector assigned to Callaway Energy Center
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Tom Hartman has been appointed by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission as its senior resident inspector of nuclear facilities at the Callaway Energy Center, which is about 10 miles southeast of Fulton.
Ameren Missouri operates a nuclear power plant to generate electricity at the Callaway Energy Center.
Each U.S. commercial nuclear power plant site has at least two permanent NRC resident inspectors who monitor closely all operations at the plant in behalf of the NRC.
Related recent news:
More like this story
- NRC names new inspector at Callaway Energy Center
- NRC names new resident inspector at Callaway Energy Center
- Ameren Missouri seeks 20-year reactor extension
- Callaway Energy Center properly managing aging systems, preliminary NRC report finds
- New NRC resident inspector starts at Callaway Energy Center
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting