Dogwood Festival wraps up 62nd year
Lake’s oldest festival concludes this year's version today
Sunday, April 22, 2012
The oldest festival at Lake of the Ozarks, this year’s 62nd Annual Dogwood Festival promised to be more fun than ever.
Taking place at various locations in the Camdenton area, this year’s festival started last weekend and concludes today.
First held in 1950, the Dogwood Festival is considered the “granddaddy of them all” when it comes to fun events at Lake of the Ozarks. The festival draws upward of 10,000 attendees to the town of Camdenton with this celebration spring in the Ozarks.
Today, the festival will conclude with the annual Dogwood Classic Golf Tournament at Old Kinderhook.
More like this story
- 61st Annual Dogwood Festival is underway
- Spring festivities bloom during festival
- Around the Lake: Dogwood Festival celebrates 64 years this weekend
- Organizers of Dogwood Festival pageants seek little, junior, teen and new Baby Dogwood contestants
- Around the Lake: Dogwood Festival celebrates 63rd year in Camdenton
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting