Holts Summit police to host drug take back event
Thursday, April 19, 2012
On April 28, the Holts Summit Police Department will be joining law enforcement agencies around the country in hosting a drug take back event
From 10 a.m.-2 p.m., medications can be disposed of at the Holts Summit City Hall at 245 S. Summit Drive. The service is free and anonymous; no questions will be asked.
Authorities said this initiative addresses a vital public safety and public health issue. Medicines that languish in home cabinets are highly susceptible to diversion, misuse and abuse.
More like this story
- Unwanted drug collection set Saturday by law enforcement
- Jefferson City police hosting Prescription Take Back event
- Holts Summit to participate in Drug Take Back Day
- Authorities searching for clues after woman's body found in Holts Summit
- Osage Beach to participate in DEA National Drug Take Back Day
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting