South Callaway school board race ends in tie
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Votes will be recounted today after the race for one of the two open seats on the South Callaway Board of Education ended in a tie.
Ryan Arrowood was re-elected to the board with 156 votes.
For the other open seat, President Erin Rogers Howard and challenger Greg Kimminau both had 147 votes.
Callaway County Clerk Denise Hubbard said the official recount will be made sometime today when all election judges can be assembled who worked the election.
More like this story
- South Callaway school board election ends in tie
- Kimminau wins recount for South Callaway board
- Kimminau wins South Callaway school board recount
- Special election set after New Bloomfield school board vote ends in tie
- Voters to select their choices in multiple municipal, school board candidates, ballot issues on April 8
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting