Dip into color to paint your home
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Instead of painting each wall in your home a blah beige or weak white, consider using focal walls, faux finishes and pops of color to accent your home’s decor.
Norma Lloyd, a New Bloomfield painter, has done just that in her home and that of her son and daughter-in-law.
Lloyd was painting on walls before she was supposed to, she said, so she’s long been interested in color and texture.
She paints murals in children’s rooms, but also does more grown-up treatments to add interest to otherwise uninteresting spaces.
More like this story
- Portland couple open up historic home for Christmas tours
- Tour to spotlight work, creativity of five area gardeners
- Get a sneak peak of two of the six homes as part of the Newcomers/Longtimers 20th Annual Home Tour
- Vegan leather, faux fur are hot holiday gifts
- O Christmas tree, with so many styles, we adore thee
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting