Westminster hosts technology symposioum
MTV International founder will deliver Green Lecture
Monday, September 19, 2011
FULTON, Mo. -- Officials at Westminster College hope their entire community of faculty, staff and students, as well as the general public, will gather to learn about the global topic “My Digital Life @ the Speed of Light” on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Lectures, panel discussions and presentations from noted experts on the subject from all over the world will take place these two days.
Presented by The Churchill Institute at Westminster College, sessions are free and open to the public.
A full schedule of activities can be found by going to www.thechurchillinstitute.org/symposium/Pages/ScheduleofEvents.aspx.
The Green Lecture, the keynote address, and the plenary speakers will be streamed live at the link www.thechurchillinstitute.org/go/sodlive.
More like this story
- Technology experts to speak at symposium
- Lineup for Westminster symposium to include executives with ‘Woodstock’ and ‘The Laramie Project’
- Westminster Symposium begins Tuesday
- Westminster starts symposium on ‘timeless and timely’ topic of religion
- Live Aid founder, philanthropist to headline Westminster symposium
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting