Surveys impact historic group’s work
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The significance of surveys came up Tuesday on both a public meeting for a possible historic district and a proposed demolition.
Jefferson City’s Historic Preservation Commission promoted the “Moreau Drive Neighborhood Historic Survey” open house, which will be 4:30-6:30 p.m. today at the McClung Park Indoor Pavilion.
What started as a training exercise for new employees to the State Historic Preservation Office became a gift to the city. Now, the city will apply for grant funding to continue ....
More like this story
- Preservation panel suggests priorities for 2011
- Our Opinion: Snapshot in the preservation, property rights debate
- Commission to research other cities’ historic preservation
- Historic Preservation Commission presents updates on ongoing projects
- Preservation Commission concerned about early demolition work