Annual tour of historic Fulton homes set
Sunday, November 27, 2011
FULTON, Mo. — David and Beth McDaniel spent the better part of a year restoring their home at 826 Court St. to its original floor plan.
On Dec. 3, all of that hard work will be on display when their home will be one of five houses featured in the Fulton Heritage Fund's 13th Annual Victorian Christmas home tour.
From 5:30-7 p.m., area residents are invited into the McDaniels’ home and others. The tour also includes a concert from the choirs of Second Christian Church at the church. Tickets are $10 and are available at the Kingdom of Callaway Historical Society, Cornerstone Antiques and the Auto World Museum.
More like this story
- Fulton Heritage Fund to host annual tour of historic homes
- Fulton Heritage Trust to match half of donations to restore downtown theater
- Victorian Tour returns Dec. 7, proceeds for restoration of downtown theatre
- Victorian Home tour in Fulton to recognize Civil War heritage
- Victorian Home tour to recognize Civil War heritage
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting