Church helps single women with car maintenance
Monday, November 7, 2011
Some 20 men from Concord Baptist Church again banded together on Sunday to help change oil and winterize cars for single women.
Bill Reichard, a Concord member and organizer of the project, said someone in the church got the idea for the project in another city and started it here. He said it’s a way for single women to get a free oil change and basic maintenance on their car from people they can trust.
More like this story
- Concord volunteers and Kwik Lube team up to service women’s vehicles
- Concord Baptist Association holds Spring Semi-Annual Meeting at Corticelli Baptist Church
- Apples of Gold program acts as biblical mentor for young women
- How-to list to help you enjoy the Pumpkin Festival experience
- Children helping children: Concord students see results of gift to Romania