Church helps single women with car maintenance
Monday, November 7, 2011
Some 20 men from Concord Baptist Church again banded together on Sunday to help change oil and winterize cars for single women.
Bill Reichard, a Concord member and organizer of the project, said someone in the church got the idea for the project in another city and started it here. He said it’s a way for single women to get a free oil change and basic maintenance on their car from people they can trust.
More like this story
- Concord volunteers and Kwik Lube team up to service women’s vehicles
- Rebuilding continues at Flag Spring Baptist
- Concord Baptist Association holds Spring Semi-Annual Meeting at Corticelli Baptist Church
- Weather-related cancellations, announcements for Sunday, March 1, 2015
- Apples of Gold program acts as biblical mentor for young women
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting