New Bloomfield approves trash contract
Friday, May 13, 2011
NEW BLOOMFIELD, Mo. — The Board of Aldermen has awarded a contract to Allied Waste Services of Jefferson City to collect trash at a overall rate of $9.85 a month for New Bloomfield customers.
By unanimous vote Thursday night, the board authorized Mayor Terry Shaw to enter into the contract with Allied.
When the city monthly billing fee of $2 a month is added to the charge, New Bloomfield customers will notice an increase in trash collection costs from ....
More like this story
- New Bloomfield approves trash contract with Allied Waste Services of Jefferson City
- Three bids received for trash service
- Three bids received Thursday for New Bloomfield trash service
- Holts Summit tables final decision on trash bill for third time
- Holts Summit advances negotiations for trash service
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting