St. Mary’s blood drive benefits local patients
Thursday, March 17, 2011
St. Mary’s Health Center in Jefferson City is hosting a blood drive from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. March 25 in the St. Mary’s Assembly Hall to benefit patients in need of blood transfusions.
Sponsored by Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, a community-based blood center serving communities in Missouri, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin, the St. Mary’s blood drive will help patients right here in our community.
To make an appointment online, go to www.bloodcenterimpact.org and use sponsor code 9710, or call Mary Kay Hoelscher, (573) 761-7000, ext. 4329. Donors are asked to bring a photo ID and to eat before donating blood.
More like this story
- St. Mary’s to host blood drive
- Local blood drive underway
- Red Cross calls for blood and platelet donations after severe winter weather impacts collections
- Red Cross encourages eligible donors to give gift of life
- Supply of type O negative blood at the American Red Cross down to critical levels across the United States
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting