Moss sets NAIA record in final game
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Aubrey Moss of Lindenwood University capped her senior season by placing her name in the NAIA softball record book.
Moss (Jefferson City High School) pitched all 19 innings for Lindenwood in its 2-1 loss to William Jewell in the deciding game of the Heart of America Athletic Conference Tournament on April 30 at the Lou Brock Sports Complex in St. Charles.
It’s the longest appearance for a single pitcher in NAIA softball history and was the longest game in the history of the organization.
Moss was selected to the HACC All-Conference first team this season.
More like this story
- Lady Owls’ Bowden named a second-team NAIA All-American in softball
- Lady Owls's softball squad picks up national academic honors
- Lady Owls’ Santos earns All-American recognition in NAIA
- Sappenfield-Nevins, Gastineau named to William Woods Hall of Fame
- William Woods ranked in preseason NAIA softball poll
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting