Empire District Electric Company Announces Call to Discuss Stipulated Agreement
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
JOPLIN, Mo. -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- May 31, 2011 -- The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) will hold a conference call on Wednesday, June 1, 2011, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (12:00 p.m. Central), to discuss the stipulated agreement filed in their Missouri rate case.
An 8-K with details of the agreement was filed Tuesday.
Participants in the call should dial 877-941-2332, no passcode required. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 800-406-7325 and entering the passcode 4445878.
A live webcast of the call can be accessed via the Internet on Empire’s web site at www.empiredistrict.com. The webcast will be available for replay for one year.
Based in Joplin, Missouri, The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE: EDE) is an investor-owned, regulated utility providing electricity, natural gas (through its wholly owned subsidiary The Empire District Gas Company), and water service, with approximately 215,000 customers in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. A subsidiary of the Company also provides fiber optic services. For more information regarding Empire, visit www.empiredistrict.com.
CONTACT: Empire District Electric Company
Amy Bass, 417-625-5114
Director of Corporate Communications
Janet S. Watson, 417-625-5108
Secretary - Treasurer
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ARKANSAS KANSAS MISSOURI OKLAHOMA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS UTILITIES
SOURCE: Empire District Electric Company Copyright Business Wire 2011 http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110531007028/en
More like this story
- Empire District Electric Company Announces Temporary Suspension of Dividend
- Empire District Electric Company Commences Solicitation of Consents
- Great Plains Energy Announces Webcast and Conference Call for Third Quarter 2010 Earnings
- Perficient to Announce Third Quarter 2010 Results and Host Conference Call November 4th
- KCP&L Announces Innovative Partnership with Google Customers and Kansas City region to benefit from ultra high-speed Internet service
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting