Breaking News

Man arrested after taking child April 19, 2014

Fire in ceiling damages home

A ceiling fire Monday night caused an estimated $10,000 in damage to a home on the west side of Cole County.

According to Regional West Fire Protection District reports, crews were called to 223 Scott Station Road around 7:44 p.m.

Read additional details in our newspaper or e-Edition. Newspaper subscribers: Click on an e-Edition article and log in using your current account information at no extra charge. For e-edition help, e-mail circ@newstribune.com. Click here to purchase the full version of archived articles.

Fire smoldered through insulation and had started where a wire crossed a rafter. No injuries were reported.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments