Cole County 4-H fashion competition held
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
The Cole County 4-H Fashion Revue is a competitive event for youth enrolled in 4-H clothing and textile, knitting and crochet projects.
Through these projects, youth learn about clothing construction and consumerism, appearance, grooming habits, clothing selections and more. This event gives youth the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned in these areas. Judges privately interview each contestant and select winners from each category.
The revue provides an opportunity for participants to ....
More like this story
- Jefferson City Jaycees Cole County Fair helps make memories
- Youth Expo a success in its second-annual outing
- State 4-H youth build robots for 4-H National Youth Science Day
- 4-H shooters learn safety, skill, responsibility on way to national championship
- Callaway youth, volunteers prepare for third annual expo
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting