‘We love to sing’: Choral directors network, share ideas at conference
Saturday, July 23, 2011
More than 200 choral directors from across the state have found respite, entertainment, inspiration and a chance to give back in Jefferson City this week.
The Missouri Choral Directors Association has met the third week in July in the Capitol City since 1996.
This year’s conference closed the two-year term of Beth Dampf, Jefferson City High School choir director, as the association’s president.
More like this story
- Showboaters flash back for fall show
- California High School All-District Choir singers invited to perform at New York's Lincoln Center
- 'Once Upon a Mattress' presented by California High School Choral Department
- Deaths of friends, sister in drunken-driving accidents inspired activist
- Chorale creates ‘mosaic’ of music
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting